At the intersection of the financial services industry and technology is Financial Technology (FinTech)—a fast-growing business sector dedicated to using emerging technology to facilitate millions of financial transactions daily. Atlanta is a hub for more than 100 FinTech companies, and many organizations are seeking professionals with the technical and financial skills necessary for success in the industry.
Mercer’s FinTech certificate program teaches individuals how to leverage artificial intelligence to drive innovation by combining data, technology, design, and people to solve problems, while being armed with the latest information on regulations and compliance. To earn the FinTech certificate, all four courses must be taken and individuals must pass a final exam after each course.
Who Should Attend
- Professionals in accounting, finance, management, human resources and all who are seeking information on the payments or technological applications in the financial services industry
Next program begins August 14, 2021
- Course One | 9:00 a.m.-12:00 p.m. | August 14, August 28, September 11, September 25
- Course Two | 1:00 p.m.-4:00 p.m. | August 14, August 28, September 11, September 25
- Course Three | 9:00 a.m.-12:00 p.m. | October 9, October 23, November 6, November 20
- Course Four | 1:00 p.m.-4:00 p.m. | October 9, October 23, November 6, November 20
Registration opening soon.