RADICAL Strategy Execution
Thriving in today’s fast-paced, dynamic business environment requires real-time strategy execution. Mercer’s RADICAL Strategy Execution program provides the skills and insights needed to expertly adapt teams, businesses, and organizations to whatever the future holds. Learn to think beyond annual strategic planning and use action-based methodologies to enact strategies. Identify leverage points and discover how to pivot in ways that will create a competitive edge.
Cultivate results through the core characteristics of RADICAL Strategy Execution:
R: Rapid action creates strategic advantages.
A: Agile flexibility adapts to the ever-changing environment.
D: Decisive leadership spurs aligned, organization-wide action.
I: Innovative iteration continually pivots towards success.
C: Connected cultures intrinsically motivate and share ownership.
A: Accountability-based trust fuels team engagement.
L: Learning organizations transform into the future.
Next Program Begins June 3, 2021
- Session One: June 3 | Introduction to RADICAL Strategy Execution
- Session Two: June 10 | Analyzing Your Environments
- Session Three: June 24 | Determining Your Organization’s Coordinates
- Session Four: July 1 | Everything Goal Setting
- Session Five: July 8 | Building a Connected Culture
- Session Six: July 15 | Purposeful Iteration
- Session Seven: July 22 | Organizational Alignment
- Session Eight: July 29 | Onward into the Future