Programs for Organizations
The Center for Executive Education is committed to developing programs that meet each organization’s unique needs. Working with corporations and organizations, CEE creates programs that address relevant professional skills essential for employee success in the modern workplace. Customized certificate programs and content offered by the Center include, but are not limited to:
- Digital Marketing
- Business Data Analytics
- The Edge (Education, Development, Growth, and Enrichment tools for Consumer Finance Industry Professionals)
- Enterprise Risk Management
- Lean Six Sigma (Yellow, Green, and Black Belt Certificates)
- Negotiation and Conflict Resolution
- Supply Chain Management
- Entrepreneurship and Business Startups
We have proudly collaborated with companies and organizations on various scales to prepare their employees to improve business processes and excel in professional growth and development including: Douglas County Chamber of Commerce, EDGE/AFSA, FOM, GreyStone Power, and Piedmont Healthcare.
If your company is interested in creating a program focused on the above content areas or another area not listed, contact Jeff Wolfe at 678.547.6405 or email@example.com to set up a consultation.